- Admissions Under Sports Cate.
- Admission Under Extra Curricular Activities ECA
- Admission Modalities
- Cut Off Lists
- College Time Table 2012-13
- Guidelines for Admission
- News & Events
- SBSEC Alumni
- National Seminar
- International Seminar
- Subject Associations
- College Events
- College Magazines
- Distinctiveness of the College
- Staff Council Committees
- Internal Assessment (2012-13)
- College Rules
- Medals/ Prizes/Scholarships
- Tender Quotations
- Campus Life
- Photo Gallery
- Facets of the College Calender
- Important Notice
- Important Notice
- RTI Act
- Important Ordinances
- ECA Trials
- Appointment of Faculty on Ad-hoc Basis
- Admissions on the basis of Sports 2012-13
- Admissions on the basis ECA 2012-13
- Time-table 2012-13
- Ad-hoc Appointments
- Engagement of Guest Faculty
- Merit List of SC/ST/OBC Candidates for Admissions 2012-13
- Engagement of Guest Faculty in the Department of Hindi
The University has decided to accept the self-attested copies of documents/papers provided by the students. It is made clear that if any false attestation/falsified records are detected, the student will be debarred from attending any course in the University or its College(s) for next five years and in addition, a criminal case under relevant sections of IPC (viz, 470, 471, 474 IPC etc.) will be instituted against him/her, to subject him/her to the requisite criminal proceedings.
Applicants should refer to the College Notice Board on which Admission Notification will be put up. At the time of admission, the students must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardian.
- The applicants shall deposit the College fees and other charges as detailed in the prospectus by the stipulated dates.
- Any misbehavior on the part of the students in the College premises would mean automatic cancellation of the interview and/or Admission.
- Admission for a particular Course will be open to all falling within the cut-off announced by the College.
- Admissions to all the courses are routed through various Committees that are constituted for the purpose.
Applicants and their guardians are requested not to approach the Principal in connection with the Admissions. In case of any Enquiry/difficulty they should contact the Convener, Admission Committee or the Chief Admission Coordinator.
- Eligibility is no guarantee for admission. All admissions will be done by the Admission Committee.
- The decision of the Admission Committee will be final and no personal representation, correspondence or telephonic inquiry by the applicant will be entertained by the College.
- The admission to the college is provisional and is subject to the final approval by the University.
- Admission sought on wrong information with regard to marks/subjects studied/age is liable to be cancelled and no refund of fees will be made.
- The rules and regulation may be modified by the Admission Committee in special circumstances and in the interest of the College.
- The College does not admit the following categories of students :
- Those who have failed in a University Examination.
- Those who have failed to take a University Examination for any reason including shortage of attendance.
- Those whose results were withheld on account of the use of unfair means.
- Gap year students will not be denied admission. However, the following categories of students will not be treated as gap-year students, as per University Guidelines, for the purpose of admissions :
- Candidates whose results were declared late last year and therefore could not be admitted in 2009-2010.
- Candidates who were under age and were not considered eligible for admission last year.
- Students who were engaged in studies of various professional courses (except failed students).
- Students who could not seek admission last year because of genuine medical reasons. (Under genuine medical reasons, the students will have to produce a requisite certificate from the Government Hospital to the effect that he was medically unfit to move and for was admitted in the hospital.
Students who have passed their last examination from a Board or a University outside Delhi will be required to submit their Migration Certificate from that Board or University at the time of admission.
Admission of following categories shall be done through the University and as per University norms :
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates :
Admission of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) candidates will be done as per rules and regulations of the University of Delhi.
- War Widows:
Admission of children and widows of the officers and men of the armed forces including para military personnel killed/disabled in action or those who died/were disabled while on duty.
- Admission of the Physically Challenged Candidates:
As per university guidelines, 3% seats are reserved for the physically challenged candidates for admission to various courses in the college.
Such candidates should register themselves at the Desk for Persons with Disabilities at the Office of the Dean, Students’ Welfare (Main Campus), New Examination Hall, Near University Main Gate and Delhi.
Note: Physically challenged candidates who secure admission on merit in general category would not be counted in 3% Quota.
- Foreign Students:
Admission of foreign students is handled by the Foreign Students' Advisor of the University of Delhi.
Note: Candidates belonging to the above categories are requested to get their name registered with the University office.
- Other Backward Classes :
Admission for the students belonging to Other Backward Castes (OBC) category against the reservation shall be done as per guidelines issued by the University of Delhi in this regard. (a) The candidate must possess Caste Certificate in his/her name (b) the caste is included in the Central List for OBC; and (c) the certificate mentions non-creamy layer status of the Candidate.
A separate Cut-off shall be declared by the College for OBC students.
Note: The total number of seats in each course and number of seats for various reserved categories including SC/ST/OBC & PH etc. would be as per guide lines issued by University of Delhi.
- Kashmiri Displaced/Migrants Category :
Admissions under Kashmiri Displaced/Migrant category are done centrally by the University of Delhi and the College admits only those candidates who meet the admission norms as prescribed by University from time to time as applicable to this category.